Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Coat of Arms


Heraldic Colors: Blue- It means truth and loyalty and Gold- It means generosity and elevation of the mind. It's the colors that were on my actual coat of arms and it is also our school colors. :)
Heraldic Lines: Raguly Line- It means difficulties have been encountered.
Heraldic Symbols: Bear- It means strength, cunning, and ferocity in the protection of one's kindred. Dog- It means courage, vigilance, and loyalty. Moon and Star- The moon means serene power over mundane actions and the star means celestial goodness or a noble person. Red Rose- It means grace and beauty.
My Motto: More Things To Come- To me it means that no matter what happens everything is going to be okay and there will always be changes, good or bad and there will always be more things to come.


1 comment:

Swanson said...

Thanks for including a picture of your coat of arms. It looks good. I like the motto.