Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If I won...

If I won 100,000 dollars and had to give half away to a charity and keep the other have I would be extremely happy. I would give my half to Shriners Hospital in Tampa. I've been going to Shriners since I was in middle school for my scoliosis. I had back surgery and knee surgery there and I know a bunch of people there who have helped me through all of it. Shriners Hospital is a strictly donation based hospital. That means that it was completely free for all my surgeries. Everyone there are wonderful people and deserve a large donation. I only have to go there once a year now to get a check up.
My other half of the money would go to buying a house, car, and a college fund for my baby.

2 comments:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

That is very nice. That is cool that you donate to the Shriners Hospital. That is such a great place.

Jessica Crawford said...

I like that you picked Shriners Hospital, it's a very good place.