Thursday, January 7, 2010

New inventions

I think one of the best new inventions is the Wii. I think this because of all the things you can do with it and also because you are active while doing it. It isn't like any other video game where you just sit down and don't move while playing. With Wii you have to be standing or moving. For example, there is bowling where you have to act like you are actually throwing the ball. There is baseball where you have to act like you are hitting the ball and you have to hit the ball at the right time so while moving you are also learning hand-eye coordination. There is tennis, boxing, and now they also have Wii fit. Wii fit is an exercise game where you are physically exercising while it teaches you to have the right posture while doing it and it shows you what to do. I think Wii is a great invention and I like that you aren't being lazy while doing it. It is good for the whole family.

1 comment:

anndria said...

Oh my gosh! I got one for Christmas and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!