Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anything pertaining to being short

Midget, Mightymouse, Shorty, Short thing, Short Sh*t, Munchkin, Oompa Loompa, Savvy, and most recently Prego or Lil' Mama. The first ones are all through middle school and high school and the last two are the newest. The ones about being short never bothered me because I am really short. My brother gave me the nick name Midget and then thats what everyon started calling me. My friend Lacie gave me the nickname Mightymouse in the 5th grade and thats what her and her family call me. Madison gave me the nickname Munchkin and I gave him the nick name Madi, which he probably wont put in his blog. :) My brothers friends cal me Oopa Loompa and my friend Jessica has called me Savvy since the 6th grade. Now everyone calls me Prego at least once a day, just randomly. My boyfriends friend and a few other people call me Lil' Mama. I embrace all my nick names, they don't bother me.

3 comments:

Taylor Berkey said...

Hahahahahahaha shawtay. I love your nicknames.

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

I remember calling you those, Good times, good times.

Tony Steele said...

Your blog page is so cute!!!! : )