Monday, January 11, 2010

My version

He walks with his own style, his own swagger
He has green eyes and a beautiful smile
He has confidence without being a bragger
But before I could commit, he had to be put through a trial;
We fell in love so fast it sometimes still makes me stagger,
I know now making him ask those three times was all worthwhile.

The past few months we've had the best times together,
and we got an unexpected surprise, a baby boy that we're going to name Conor;
It's going to be crazy, being a teenage mother,
When I first told my mom, I was scared, I thought I was a goner.
Now I wonder how my boyfriend is going to do, will he be a good father?
I hope so because this whole situation is something to forever cherish and honor.

I wonder what the baby will look like, if he'll have red hair or brown
Will he have freckles or will he be tan?;
There are so many things I have to do before this whole labor thing goes down
I need to get a job and start making a bigger plan
But once he is here, it is gonna be fun to take him around town
And say look everyone, look at my little man!


2 comments:

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

predictable

Savannah said...

hey at least I wrote something thats true and comes from the heart. jerk face :P