Thursday, January 7, 2010

All about yours truely

Savannah,
Since I can't think of anything to say about myself, I'm going to write about you. On your own computer haha. I think that your strongest quality is your strength. I think you're one of the strongest people I have ever met. I wouldn't be able to go through the things that you do without breaking. I've watched you evolve over the past few years into an amazing person and I admire you for that. Some people get into high school and change for the worst but that just shows that they're not strong enough to fight against the pressures of everything. However people like you have enough love and respect for themselves to stay true. Sometimes I wish that I could be more like you. I let my situations from the past effect my future and that's not how it should be. You are the exact opposite and I wish I could say that I'm like that. I could also never be mother, that's the most important point I want to make. My mom had me when she was your age and to this day I don't know how she got through it. On other hand she chose to send me off and even though I'm thankful for that I cannot imagine doing that with my child. I don't know how my life would be if I was in your situation. There's so much fear and uncertainty with something like that but you go on with your day like it's all fine. I'm not even near a point on my life where I could take care of someone else and I have a huge amount of respect for you because of that. All around, you've been nothing but a good friend to me for the past few years and I cannot say thank you enough for that. You've helped me through some of the crappiest times of my life. Thanks Savannah. I love you.
Love, Taylor

1 comment:

Taylor Berkey said...

dang, whoever wrote this is genius :D