Monday, December 7, 2009

What bugs me

There are a lot of things thats absolutely annoy me. One thing is I hate when people slide their feet. Pick your feet up man seriously. Also I hate when people are really loud. I have really good hearing and I hate it so much when people yell inside or when they yell to people who are two feet away from them just for the sake of being loud. I hate when kids in high school act like they are still in elementary school or like they never learned basic rules like not to run in the halls or not yell inside. I hate when you're driving and you get an old person in front of you going 5-10 miles under the speed limit and when they turn it takes them about an hour to get around the curb. It bugs me when my mom nags at me to get child support from my dad when I can't control where his money goes. It bugs me when someone you thought was close to you starts talking behind your back and doesn't have the decency to say it to your face. It annoys me when guys think they can control their girlfriends and treat them bad. It's not fair to me that some guys can go and have sex with every girl in the school and the guys around them think they are a god, but when a girl does it she's is considered a whore or a slut. It's not right for either sex to do that, it's gross if you're a boy or a girl. I HATE being ignored more then anything though. I think that is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to someone. I know you can hear me but you don't have enough respect to answer me? Not Cool. But I think I wrote enough for this blog. :)

1 comment:

BECK said...

Tons of things bug me, too! I see you went to town on this blog topic as well... Mine's WAY too long. x_x No one's even going to read it. It really is annoying when people slide their feet... SCCCHHH SCHHH SCCCHHH!! It's especially annoying with flip-flops.