Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 lines.

So today we have to write 30 lines of whatever we want. It's our choice, and I'm going to write about photo booth. :) Photo booth is this little thing on all our computers where you can take pictures. All kinds of pictures. Normal ones, squashed ones, long ones, twirly ones. Look at my blog for examples. But anyways, I'm writing about this because I really have no idea what else to write about and I know all of us in this class and other classes always have fun on Photo booth. No matter what you do you always end up laughing your arse off. It's just you and a couple friends sitting around your lab top taking goofy pictures and having a good time. It always brings friends together and usually makes you end up wasting a class period just laughing. I'm glad the school put it on these computers because it really is a lot of fun. Yes, even though we should be doing class work, It is nice to goof off every once in a while. And even though 'm supposed to write 30 lines, I can't. I don't know what else to tell you, just try it out.

No comments: