Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear daddy,

My dad has always been my hero. My whole life I have always been able to rely on him for everything. He's is the only person in my life I truly trust with my whole heart. I know if I ever have a problem or if I am ever upset, all I have to do is call him and he'll make me feel better. Yea, even though he hasn't always been around and hasn't always paid child support, he has still always been the nicest and best support system I have ever had. My mom has always given me everything I need, always been there, always taken care of me. She is a wonderful person and probably should be my hero but there is always something about a girl and her dad that can never be taken away. I am a daddy's girl down to my core and always have been. Even though I am a very independent person I rely on my dad to give me advice and to calm me down when I am upset. He knows exactly how to talk to me, or when to not talk to me and just listen or just hug me. To me I just got my looks from my mom, but my personality is almost exactly like mi padre's. He always believes in me and trusts me with anything. He truly is one of a kind. I love you dad. <3

5 comments:

pops said...

Dear Savannah,
You are the very best thing that has happened in my life. Sure their is good and bad things that are the past and surely are in the future ,but one thing that I can always count is your strong individuality and resilience to life for which i am proud and love your strength.I hope you know and feel that I will always try to be a good person for you to talk to or whatever,if I can make it happen I will. You will forever be my little girl even when you become an adult and all that stuff. Savannah you are the one of a kind! Thru this time will test you and your caracter to only prove what you are capable of in life,and I have great confidence in you. My soul rides with you everday , I love you sweetheart. btw you look like droopy eye girl in that one pic

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

cute lol

Taylor Berkey said...

awwwww this is so sweet. :)

anndria said...

that's really sweet. you're lucky to have your dad in your life.

Rell said...

I like the way you think. You were able to look past the issues and see what really matters. I think it is important to have a strong bond with your parents. No matter what the situation they will always be there for you, most likely more when you really need them.