Thursday, November 12, 2009

The economy

The economy has affected my family a lot. I haven't been able to do or get as many things as I would liked because I can't afford it and either can my mom. My dad hasn't been able to pay child support because he has other bills to pay and that also hasn't helped with our situation at all. Especially now that I am pregnant, I have found it extremely hard to do the things I want to do because I have to pay for doctor visits and getting things ready for a baby. It is also really hard to find a job because of the economy. Jobs are hiring people with more experience instead of kids who just want to work part-time. I don't have a car so I don't have to worry about gas or insurance. Now that it is my senior year though, we have all these expenses and deadlines to pay them. It's really hard and kind of ridiculous to me that we have to pay so much. I am not going to be able to pay to go on the senior trip or any other things we get to do. The only thing I'll probably be able to pay is the senior fees, the cap and gown, and a year book if I'm lucky. I wish that I could find a job to help out with things at home or so I could pay for my own senior fees.

No comments: