Monday, October 19, 2009

L.O.T.F.

In the book I learned that people can be very cruel under certain circumstances and that even kids can be greedy for power and obedience. One thing I would have done differently is stayed together. When all the kids split up and Jack took power is when everything went downhill. If I had been there I would have tied Jack up and done things the smart way like Ralph was doing. I would have kept a signal fire going and I would have had assigned days for people to do certain jobs. I feel like if they had stayed together they wouldn't have had any fatalities. In our project I feel like me and my team accomplished a lot. We got to make a newspaper about the book and we had a lot of fun doing it. We put in pictures of things that happened in the book and articles about what happened to the kid on the island. I feel like we messed around a lot but we still got everything done and had a great time doing it. All said and done though I think the newspaper looks really good and there are some really important parts from the book in it.

1 comment:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Your NEWSPAPER was AWESOME!!! Just don't let Mrs. Swanson get into your head and get all the negatives from it. It was good, I know you guys put a lot of work into it. Great Job!!!!!