Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if...

Today we get to pick our own topic to blog about and it has to start off with what if. So what if I never went to Bayshore High School and I went to Manatee High School? I feel like my life would be a lot different. They have better athletics, better grades, and A LOT more school spirit. I almost feel like my life would be a little better off then it is now. One thing I know would be different is that I would have my drivers license. I live only a few blocks away from Manatee and it's a short walking distance but somehow, it's not my district. If I had gone there I would have had to walk to school and that would have driven me to get my license instead of bumming rides from my friends like I do now. Also, Manatee has a drivers education class that I would have signed up for my freshman year. I wouldn't have skipped as much because I wouldn't have been around my brother and I would have been around a lot more of my friends that I've known since middle school. I also feel like my grades would be better because almost everyone at M.H.S. strives to be better. But thats also one thing I wouldn't like about the school. I don't like stuck up or fake people and that is basically what the school is full of. But I also feel like I would be a different person, like I wouldn't be as nice. Some old friends of mine from middle school changed so much after they went to that school. They became snobs and acted like old friends meant nothing so to tell you the truth I'm happy I came here. Yea, I messed up a lot at this school but I feel like I became a better person here too and I feel like I was supposed to make those mistakes so I could learn from them. And if I hadn't come here I wouldn't be friends with the amazing people I know now.

1 comment:

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

plus ALL of our friends went there
we came her with no one