Wednesday, October 21, 2009

D School? Yeah...

Personally, not to be rude or to diss my own school but yes, I do believe Bayshore deserves a D as a school grade. The students and teachers, well most of them, are lazy and really don't care. Some teachers, that I will not name, don't care at all about the students learning or not. They just put up notes and expect you to teach yourself. Even when you ask for help they ignore you or give you a bogus answer that makes you even more confused then before you asked. That's not how most kids learn. I learn from examples and help, not from notes. I'm not saying all teachers here are like this, I have A FEW extremely good teachers who I will never forget but other then that I think a lot of people should be let go. As for the students, I feel like we have a lot of very intelligent people here but they are outnumbered by how many immature and unfocused student we have as well. Most of the kids here don't care if they get into college or even make it out of high school. I feel like every year there are more and more dead beats who could care less about anyone or anything around them. The administrators are okay, i guess. I feel like a few of them are racist and I would give examples of it but I don't think that's the best idea. If I were principle I would ask the students what was the best way to get them to learn and to get them motivated. I think if the athletics were better people would have more school spirit and be proud of this school. I feel like if they saw something good going for this school that it would inspire them to keep doing better instead of not caring.

1 comment:

anndria said...

I totally agree so many people at Bayshore are lazy and immature.